Dr. Russell C Gilbert MD Wiki.
r. g. Male
, Pulmonary Disease Specialist Working in Tamuning, GU
Tamuning's One of the most reputed Pulmonary Disease specialist Dr. Gilbert has an outstanding 34 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Pulmonary Disease in Tamuning, GU. He is now working with Pacific Pulmonology Consultants in a group of other 2 Doctors. Dr. Russell obtained its degree in Pulmonary Disease from Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences in the year 1984 with tiptop grades. He is currently practicing at 633 Gov Carlos G Camacho Rd in Tamuning. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for tiptop work in Pulmonary Disease field
. He is an affiliated MD in Guam Regional Medical City and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Pacific Pulmonology Consultants Health organization.
- Physician Pulmonary Disease Unique NPI ID - #1417918798
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 34+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1984
Doctor Russell Gilbert More than 6 times awarded in Pulmonary Disease specialty by Federal and GU sate Govt. General public of Tamuning have overall 4.471104916/5 rating for tiptop work.
- Kristen Greaves, Once treated for disease of Pulmonary Disease posted its best experience here in replies.
If you were ever treated by Dr. Gilbert MD - Pulmonary Disease you can post your experience here in replies.
Office Location & Contact
Dr. Gilbert is a well-known Pulmonary Disease specialist in Tamuning. Dr.'s office is at 633 Gov Carlos G Camacho Rd.
633 Gov Carlos G Camacho Rd,
Zip - 969133195
This Phone number of Dr. Russell C Gilbert is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 6716491001
Dr. Gilbert email is provided by Medicare. email
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Gilbert, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Russell MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Russell Gilbert
Specialty: Pulmonary Disease
Dr. Gilbert MD from Tamuning provides its Pulmonary Disease services in Guam Regional Medical City. Here are the other hospitals.
- Guam Regional Medical City
Medical College or University
- He was one of tiptop student in Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences. Dr. graduated from Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences in 1984.
- Graduation year - 1984.
Specialty and treatments
Primary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Russell Gilbert is Pulmonary Disease, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Critical Care (Intensivists), Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Working Hours and Appointments
Working time of Dr. Gilbert MD in Tamuning, GU office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Guam Regional Medical City, you can simply call 6716491001 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Russell.
Malpractices by Dr. Gilbert
Dr. Gilbert MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pulmonary Disease physician in Tamuning, GU. He has 34 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Gilbert
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?
According to Medicare data Dr. Russell Gilbert - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 633 Gov Carlos G Camacho Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 633 Gov Carlos G Camacho Rd Tamuning
- If you like Dr. Gilbert ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pulmonary Disease Speciality doctors working in Tamuning city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pulmonary Disease speciality physicians in GU state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Russell MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Tamuning, GU find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Gilbert wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Russell Gilbert and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.