Dr. Robin L Ellett MD Wiki.
r. e. Female
, Emergency Medicine Specialist Working in St Thomas, VI
St Thomas's One of the most reputed Emergency Medicine specialist Dr. Ellett has an outstanding 29 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Emergency Medicine in St Thomas, VI. She is now working with Red Hook Family Practice P.C. in a group of other 7 Doctors. Dr. Robin obtained its degree in Emergency Medicine from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine in the year 1989 with brilliant grades. She is currently practicing at 6500 Red Hook Plz in St Thomas. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for brilliant work in Emergency Medicine field
. She is an affiliated MD in Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Red Hook Family Practice P.C. Health organization.
- Physician Emergency Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1861500795
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 29+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1989
Doctor Robin Ellett More than 6 times awarded in Emergency Medicine specialty by Federal and VI sate Govt. General public of St Thomas have overall 4.183418803/5 rating for brilliant work.
- Emily Airlie, Once treated for disease of Emergency Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
If you were ever treated by Dr. Ellett MD - Emergency Medicine you can post your experience here in replies.
Office Location & Contact
Dr. Ellett is a well-known Emergency Medicine specialist in St Thomas. Dr.'s office is at 6500 Red Hook Plz.
6500 Red Hook Plz,
St Thomas, VI
Zip - 8021346
This Phone number of Dr. Robin L Ellett is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 3407752303
Dr. Ellett email is provided by Medicare. email
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Ellett, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Robin MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Robin Ellett
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Dr. Ellett MD from St Thomas provides its Emergency Medicine services in Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The. Here are the other hospitals.
- Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The
Medical College or University
- She was one of brilliant student in University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine in 1989.
- Graduation year - 1989.
Specialty and treatments
Primary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Robin Ellett is Emergency Medicine, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and Appointments
Working time of Dr. Ellett MD in St Thomas, VI office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The, you can simply call 3407752303 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Robin.
Malpractices by Dr. Ellett
Dr. Ellett MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Emergency Medicine physician in St Thomas, VI. She has 29 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Ellett
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?
According to Medicare data Dr. Robin Ellett - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 6500 Red Hook Plz or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 6500 Red Hook Plz St Thomas
- If you like Dr. Ellett ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Emergency Medicine Speciality doctors working in St Thomas city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Emergency Medicine speciality physicians in VI state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Robin MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in St Thomas, VI find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Ellett wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Robin Ellett and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.