Dr. William C Dixon IV MD Wiki.
- Physician Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Unique NPI ID - #1669534897
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 24+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1994
- Todd Milroy, Once treated for disease of Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Dixon is a well-known Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Tallahassee. Dr.'s office is at 1505 Surgeons Dr. Office Address 1505 Surgeons Dr, Tallahassee, FL Zip - 323084632
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. William C Dixon is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8504314325
Email AddressDr. Dixon email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Dixon, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. William MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. William Dixon
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Jackson Hospital
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Doctor'S Memorial Hospital Inc
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in Medical College Of Wisconsin. Dr. graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 1994.
- Graduation year - 1994.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor William Dixon is Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology), But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology)
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Dixon MD in Tallahassee, FL office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, you can simply call 8504314325 and Fix an appointment with Dr. William.
Malpractices by Dr. DixonDr. Dixon MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) physician in Tallahassee, FL. He has 24 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Dixon
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. William Dixon - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1505 Surgeons Dr or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1505 Surgeons Dr Tallahassee
- If you like Dr. Dixon ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Speciality doctors working in Tallahassee city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) speciality physicians in FL state.
- This wiki article about Dr. William MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Tallahassee, FL find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Dixon wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. William Dixon and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.