Dr. Wayne Curfman MD Wiki.w. c. Male, Psychiatry Specialist Working in Knoxville, TN. Knoxville's One of the most reputed Psychiatry specialist Dr. Curfman has an outstanding 43 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Psychiatry in Knoxville, TN. He is now working with Helen Ross Mcnabb Center in a group of other 28 Doctors. Dr. Wayne obtained its degree in Psychiatry from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas in the year 1975 with tiptop grades. He is currently practicing at 201 W Springdale Ave in Knoxville. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for tiptop work in Psychiatry field. He is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Helen Ross Mcnabb Center Health organization.
- Physician Psychiatry Unique NPI ID - #1891807152
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 43+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1975
- Kristen Corson, Once treated for disease of Psychiatry posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Curfman is a well-known Psychiatry specialist in Knoxville. Dr.'s office is at 201 W Springdale Ave. Office Address 201 W Springdale Ave, Knoxville, TN Zip - 379175158
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Wayne Curfman is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8656379711
Email AddressDr. Curfman email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Curfman, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Wayne MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Wayne Curfman
Medical College or University
- He was one of tiptop student in University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas. Dr. graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas in 1975.
- Graduation year - 1975.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Wayne Curfman is Psychiatry, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Curfman MD in Knoxville, TN office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in , you can simply call 8656379711 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Wayne.
Malpractices by Dr. CurfmanDr. Curfman MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Psychiatry physician in Knoxville, TN. He has 43 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Curfman
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Wayne Curfman - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 201 W Springdale Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 201 W Springdale Ave Knoxville
- If you like Dr. Curfman ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Psychiatry Speciality doctors working in Knoxville city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Psychiatry speciality physicians in TN state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Wayne MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Knoxville, TN find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Curfman wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Wayne Curfman and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.