Dr. Thomas S Metkus Wiki.t. m. Male, Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Specialist Working in Philadelphia, PA.
Philadelphia’s One of the most reputed Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist Dr. Metkus has an outstanding 40 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) in Philadelphia, PA. He is now working with Nazareth Physician Services Inc in a group of other 81 Doctors. Dr. Thomas obtained its degree in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in the year 1978 with outstanding grades. He is currently practicing at 2701 Holme Ave in Philadelphia. Doctor has been awarded more than 5 times for outstanding work in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) field. He is an affiliated MD in Nazareth Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Nazareth Physician Services Inc Health organization.
- Physician Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Unique NPI ID - #1619947116
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 40+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1978
Patient ReviewsDoctor Thomas Metkus More than 5 times awarded in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialty by Federal and PA sate Govt. General public of Philadelphia have overall 4.519864526/5 rating for outstanding work.
- Allison Loughlin, Once treated for disease of Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Metkus is a well-known Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Philadelphia. Dr.'s office is at 2701 Holme Ave.
2701 Holme Ave,
Zip - 191522029
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Thomas S Metkus is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 2153323972
Email AddressDr. Metkus email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Metkus, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Thomas MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Thomas MetkusSpecialty: Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology)
Dr. Metkus MD from Philadelphia provides its Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) services in Nazareth Hospital. Here are the other hospitals.
- Nazareth Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University. Dr. graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 1978.
- Graduation year - 1978.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Thomas Metkus is Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology), But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology)
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Metkus MD in Philadelphia, PA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Nazareth Hospital, you can simply call 2153323972 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Thomas.
Malpractices by Dr. MetkusDr. Metkus MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) physician in Philadelphia, PA. He has 40 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Metkus
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Thomas Metkus - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 2701 Holme Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2701 Holme Ave Philadelphia
- If you like Dr. Metkus ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Speciality doctors working in Philadelphia city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) speciality physicians in PA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Thomas MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Philadelphia, PA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Metkus wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Thomas Metkus and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.