Dr. Thomas F Gudas MD Wiki.t. g. Male, Diagnostic Radiology Specialist Working in Johnson City, NY.
Johnson City’s One of the most reputed Diagnostic Radiology specialist Dr. Gudas has an outstanding 28 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Diagnostic Radiology in Johnson City, NY. He is now working with Park Ave Associates In Radiology Pc in a group of other 13 Doctors. Dr. Thomas obtained its degree in Diagnostic Radiology from Harvard Medical School in the year 1990 with stricking grades. He is currently practicing at 32 -36 Harrison St in Johnson City. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for stricking work in Diagnostic Radiology field. He is an affiliated MD in United Health Services Hospitals, Inc and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Park Ave Associates In Radiology Pc Health organization.
- Physician Diagnostic Radiology Unique NPI ID - #1609843903
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 28+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1990
Patient ReviewsDoctor Thomas Gudas More than 9 times awarded in Diagnostic Radiology specialty by Federal and NY sate Govt. General public of Johnson City have overall 4.00063264/5 rating for stricking work.
- Todd Mcnab, Once treated for disease of Diagnostic Radiology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Gudas is a well-known Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Johnson City. Dr.'s office is at 32 -36 Harrison St.
32 -36 Harrison St,
Johnson City, NY
Zip - 137902122
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Thomas F Gudas is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 6077291999
Email AddressDr. Gudas email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Gudas, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Thomas MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Thomas GudasSpecialty: Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Gudas MD from Johnson City provides its Diagnostic Radiology services in United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. Here are the other hospitals.
- United Health Services Hospitals, Inc
- Delaware Valley Hospital, Inc
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Tri-Town Regional Healthcare
- Chenango Memorial Hospital, Inc
Medical College or University
- He was one of stricking student in Harvard Medical School. Dr. graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1990.
- Graduation year - 1990.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Thomas Gudas is Diagnostic Radiology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Gudas MD in Johnson City, NY office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in United Health Services Hospitals, Inc, you can simply call 6077291999 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Thomas.
Malpractices by Dr. GudasDr. Gudas MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Diagnostic Radiology physician in Johnson City, NY. He has 28 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Gudas
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Thomas Gudas - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 32 -36 Harrison St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 32 -36 Harrison St Johnson City
- If you like Dr. Gudas ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Diagnostic Radiology Speciality doctors working in Johnson City city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Diagnostic Radiology speciality physicians in NY state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Thomas MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Johnson City, NY find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Gudas wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Thomas Gudas and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.