Dr. Thomas Brendan Rice MD Wiki.t. r. Male, Pulmonary Disease Specialist Working in Hermitage, PA.
Hermitage’s One of the most reputed Pulmonary Disease specialist Dr. Rice has an outstanding 15 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Pulmonary Disease in Hermitage, PA. He is now working with Upmc Community Medicine Inc in a group of other 585 Doctors. Dr. Thomas obtained its degree in Pulmonary Disease from Temple University School Of Medicine in the year 2003 with excellent grades. He is currently practicing at 875 N Hermitage Rd in Hermitage. Doctor has been awarded more than 7 times for excellent work in Pulmonary Disease field. He is an affiliated MD in Upmc Passavant and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Upmc Community Medicine Inc Health organization.
- Physician Pulmonary Disease Unique NPI ID - #1538115282
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 15+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2003
Patient ReviewsDoctor Thomas Rice More than 7 times awarded in Pulmonary Disease specialty by Federal and PA sate Govt. General public of Hermitage have overall 4.191949088/5 rating for excellent work.
- Latoya Farr, Once treated for disease of Pulmonary Disease posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Rice is a well-known Pulmonary Disease specialist in Hermitage. Dr.'s office is at 875 N Hermitage Rd.
875 N Hermitage Rd,
Zip - 161483278
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Thomas Brendan Rice is provided publically By Medicare.
Email AddressDr. Rice email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Rice, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Thomas MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Thomas RiceSpecialty: Pulmonary Disease
Dr. Rice MD from Hermitage provides its Pulmonary Disease services in Upmc Passavant. Here are the other hospitals.
- Upmc Passavant
- Memorial Medical Center
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of excellent student in Temple University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine in 2003.
- Graduation year - 2003.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Thomas Rice is Pulmonary Disease, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Critical Care (Intensivists), Internal Medicine, Sleep Laboratory/Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Rice MD in Hermitage, PA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Upmc Passavant, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Thomas.
Malpractices by Dr. RiceDr. Rice MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pulmonary Disease physician in Hermitage, PA. He has 15 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Rice
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Thomas Rice - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 875 N Hermitage Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 875 N Hermitage Rd Hermitage
- If you like Dr. Rice ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pulmonary Disease Speciality doctors working in Hermitage city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pulmonary Disease speciality physicians in PA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Thomas MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Hermitage, PA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Rice wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Thomas Rice and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.