Dr. Teresa A Schafer Wiki.t. s. Female, Clinical Social Worker Specialist Working in Mesa, AZ.
Mesa’s One of the most reputed Clinical Social Worker specialist Dr. Schafer has an outstanding 35 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Clinical Social Worker in Mesa, AZ. She is now working with Community Bridges Inc in a group of other 15 Doctors. Dr. Teresa obtained its degree in Clinical Social Worker from Other in the year 1983 with admirable grades. She is currently practicing at 1012 S Stapley Dr in Mesa. Doctor has been awarded more than 2 times for admirable work in Clinical Social Worker field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Community Bridges Inc Health organization.
- Physician Clinical Social Worker Unique NPI ID - #1508885146
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 35+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1983
Patient ReviewsDoctor Teresa Schafer More than 2 times awarded in Clinical Social Worker specialty by Federal and AZ sate Govt. General public of Mesa have overall 4.879405821/5 rating for admirable work.
- Tamika Rowe, Once treated for disease of Clinical Social Worker posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Schafer is a well-known Clinical Social Worker specialist in Mesa. Dr.'s office is at 1012 S Stapley Dr.
1012 S Stapley Dr,
Zip - 852044270
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Teresa A Schafer is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 4807686022
Email AddressDr. Schafer email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Schafer, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Teresa MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Teresa SchaferSpecialty: Clinical Social Worker
Dr. Schafer MD from Mesa provides its Clinical Social Worker services in . Here are the other hospitals.
Medical College or University
- She was one of admirable student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1983.
- Graduation year - 1983.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Teresa Schafer is Clinical Social Worker, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Clinical Social Worker
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Schafer MD in Mesa, AZ office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 4807686022 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Teresa.
Malpractices by Dr. SchaferDr. Schafer MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Clinical Social Worker physician in Mesa, AZ. She has 35 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Schafer
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Teresa Schafer - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 1012 S Stapley Dr or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1012 S Stapley Dr Mesa
- If you like Dr. Schafer ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Social Worker Speciality doctors working in Mesa city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Social Worker speciality physicians in AZ state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Teresa MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Mesa, AZ find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Schafer wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Teresa Schafer and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.