Dr. Tara Jo Pickart Saul Wiki.t. s. Female, Physical Therapy Specialist Working in Bettendorf, IA. Bettendorf's One of the most reputed Physical Therapy specialist Dr. Saul has an outstanding 4 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Physical Therapy in Bettendorf, IA. She is now working with Iowa Physicians Clinic Medical Foundation in a group of other 643 Doctors. Dr. Tara Jo obtained its degree in Physical Therapy from Other in the year 2014 with excellent grades. She is currently practicing at 4480 Utica Ridge Rd in Bettendorf. Doctor has been awarded more than 5 times for excellent work in Physical Therapy field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Iowa Physicians Clinic Medical Foundation Health organization.
- Physician Physical Therapy Unique NPI ID - #1932508579
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 4+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2014
- Laurie Richardson, Once treated for disease of Physical Therapy posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Saul is a well-known Physical Therapy specialist in Bettendorf. Dr.'s office is at 4480 Utica Ridge Rd. Office Address 4480 Utica Ridge Rd, Bettendorf, IA Zip - 527221644
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Tara Jo Pickart Saul is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number
Email AddressDr. Saul email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Saul, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Tara Jo MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Tara Jo Saul
Medical College or University
- She was one of excellent student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2014.
- Graduation year - 2014.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Tara Jo Saul is Physical Therapy, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Physical Therapy
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Saul MD in Bettendorf, IA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Tara Jo.
Malpractices by Dr. SaulDr. Saul MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Physical Therapy physician in Bettendorf, IA. She has 4 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Saul
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Tara Jo Saul - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 4480 Utica Ridge Rd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 4480 Utica Ridge Rd Bettendorf
- If you like Dr. Saul ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Physical Therapy Speciality doctors working in Bettendorf city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Physical Therapy speciality physicians in IA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Tara Jo MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Bettendorf, IA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Saul wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Tara Jo Saul and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.