Dr. Tamar R Braverman Wiki.t. b. Female, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Farmington, CT. Farmington's One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Braverman has an outstanding 19 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Farmington, CT. She is now working with Prohealth Physicians Pc in a group of other 250 Doctors. Dr. Tamar obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from Yale University School Of Medicine in the year 1999 with brilliant grades. She is currently practicing at 3 Farm Glen Blvd in Farmington. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for brilliant work in Internal Medicine field. She is an affiliated MD in Yale-New Haven Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Prohealth Physicians Pc Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1639185093
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 19+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1999
- Rasheed Benzie, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Braverman is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Farmington. Dr.'s office is at 3 Farm Glen Blvd. Office Address 3 Farm Glen Blvd, Farmington, CT Zip - 60321981
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Tamar R Braverman is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8602845200
Email AddressDr. Braverman email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Braverman, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Tamar MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Tamar Braverman
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of brilliant student in Yale University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Yale University School Of Medicine in 1999.
- Graduation year - 1999.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Tamar Braverman is Internal Medicine, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Braverman MD in Farmington, CT office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Yale-New Haven Hospital, you can simply call 8602845200 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Tamar.
Malpractices by Dr. BravermanDr. Braverman MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Farmington, CT. She has 19 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Braverman
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Tamar Braverman - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 3 Farm Glen Blvd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 3 Farm Glen Blvd Farmington
- If you like Dr. Braverman ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Farmington city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in CT state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Tamar MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Farmington, CT find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Braverman wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Tamar Braverman and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.