Dr. Steven D Crane Wiki.s. c. Male, Family Practice Specialist Working in Asheville, NC. Asheville's One of the most reputed Family Practice specialist Dr. Crane has an outstanding 35 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Family Practice in Asheville, NC. He is now working with Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers in a group of other 4 Doctors. Dr. Steven obtained its degree in Family Practice from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in the year 1983 with superb grades. He is currently practicing at 7 Mcdowell St in Asheville. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for superb work in Family Practice field. He is an affiliated MD in Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers Health organization.
- Physician Family Practice Unique NPI ID - #1457465742
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 35+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1983
- Emily Macneil, Once treated for disease of Family Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Crane is a well-known Family Practice specialist in Asheville. Dr.'s office is at 7 Mcdowell St. Office Address 7 Mcdowell St, Suite 200 Asheville, NC Zip - 288014116
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Steven D Crane is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8282574745
Email AddressDr. Crane email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Crane, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Steven MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Steven Crane
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Mission Hospital And Asheville Surgery Ce
- Park Ridge Health
Medical College or University
- He was one of superb student in Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 1983.
- Graduation year - 1983.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Steven Crane is Family Practice, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Family Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Crane MD in Asheville, NC office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital, you can simply call 8282574745 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Steven.
Malpractices by Dr. CraneDr. Crane MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Family Practice physician in Asheville, NC. He has 35 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Crane
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Steven Crane - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 7 Mcdowell St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 7 Mcdowell St Asheville
- If you like Dr. Crane ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice Speciality doctors working in Asheville city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice speciality physicians in NC state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Steven MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Asheville, NC find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Crane wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Steven Crane and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.