Dr. Stephen W Coons Wiki.s. c. Male, Pathology Specialist Working in Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix’s One of the most reputed Pathology specialist Dr. Coons has an outstanding 35 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Pathology in Phoenix, AZ. He is now working with St Josephs Pathology in a group of other 10 Doctors. Dr. Stephen obtained its degree in Pathology from University Of Arizona College Of Medicine in the year 1983 with A34699 grades. He is currently practicing at 350 W Thomas Rd in Phoenix. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for A34699 work in Pathology field. He is an affiliated MD in St. Joseph’S Hospital And Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under St Josephs Pathology Health organization.
- Physician Pathology Unique NPI ID - #1366418600
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 35+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1983
Patient ReviewsDoctor Stephen Coons More than 8 times awarded in Pathology specialty by Federal and AZ sate Govt. General public of Phoenix have overall 4.023197295/5 rating for A34699 work.
- Aisha Devine, Once treated for disease of Pathology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Coons is a well-known Pathology specialist in Phoenix. Dr.'s office is at 350 W Thomas Rd.
350 W Thomas Rd,
Zip - 850134409
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Stephen W Coons is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 6024063000
Email AddressDr. Coons email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Coons, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Stephen MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Stephen CoonsSpecialty: Pathology
Dr. Coons MD from Phoenix provides its Pathology services in St. Joseph’S Hospital And Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- St. Joseph'S Hospital And Medical Center
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of A34699 student in University Of Arizona College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Arizona College Of Medicine in 1983.
- Graduation year - 1983.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Stephen Coons is Pathology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Coons MD in Phoenix, AZ office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in St. Joseph'S Hospital And Medical Center, you can simply call 6024063000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Stephen.
Malpractices by Dr. CoonsDr. Coons MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pathology physician in Phoenix, AZ. He has 35 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Coons
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Stephen Coons - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 350 W Thomas Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix
- If you like Dr. Coons ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology Speciality doctors working in Phoenix city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology speciality physicians in AZ state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Stephen MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Phoenix, AZ find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Coons wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Stephen Coons and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.