Dr. Sara Z Salim Wiki.s. s. Female, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Specialist Working in Rochester, NY. Rochester's One of the most reputed Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation specialist Dr. Salim has an outstanding 9 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation in Rochester, NY. She is now working with University Of Rochester Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation in a group of other 9 Doctors. Dr. Sara obtained its degree in Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation from Other in the year 2009 with marvellous grades. She is currently practicing at 5901 Lac De Ville Blvd in Rochester. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for marvellous work in Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation field. She is an affiliated MD in Strong Memorial Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under University Of Rochester Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Health organization.
- Physician Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Unique NPI ID - #1508090143
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 9+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2009
- Aisha Gregg, Once treated for disease of Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Salim is a well-known Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation specialist in Rochester. Dr.'s office is at 5901 Lac De Ville Blvd. Office Address 5901 Lac De Ville Blvd, Rochester, NY Zip - 146185600
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Sara Z Salim is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 5854427960
Email AddressDr. Salim email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Salim, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Sara MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Sara Salim
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of marvellous student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2009.
- Graduation year - 2009.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Sara Salim is Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Salim MD in Rochester, NY office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Strong Memorial Hospital, you can simply call 5854427960 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Sara.
Malpractices by Dr. SalimDr. Salim MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation physician in Rochester, NY. She has 9 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Salim
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Sara Salim - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 5901 Lac De Ville Blvd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 5901 Lac De Ville Blvd Rochester
- If you like Dr. Salim ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Speciality doctors working in Rochester city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation speciality physicians in NY state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Sara MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Rochester, NY find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Salim wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Sara Salim and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.