Dr. Sandra Starr Wiki.s. s. Female, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Jackson, TN. Jackson's One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Starr has an outstanding 13 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Jackson, TN. She is now working with Pathways Of Tennessee, Inc. in a group of other 27 Doctors. Dr. Sandra obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from Other in the year 2005 with A80466 grades. She is currently practicing at 238 Summar Dr in Jackson. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for A80466 work in Nurse Practitioner field. She is an affiliated MD in Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Pathways Of Tennessee, Inc. Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1831363894
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 13+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2005
- Allison Hale, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Starr is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Jackson. Dr.'s office is at 238 Summar Dr. Office Address 238 Summar Dr, Jackson, TN Zip - 383013906
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Sandra Starr is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number
Email AddressDr. Starr email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Starr, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Sandra MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Sandra Starr
- Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of A80466 student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2005.
- Graduation year - 2005.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Sandra Starr is Nurse Practitioner, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Starr MD in Jackson, TN office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Jackson-Madison County General Hospital, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Sandra.
Malpractices by Dr. StarrDr. Starr MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Jackson, TN. She has 13 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Starr
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Sandra Starr - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 238 Summar Dr or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 238 Summar Dr Jackson
- If you like Dr. Starr ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Jackson city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in TN state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Sandra MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Jackson, TN find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Starr wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Sandra Starr and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.