Dr. Sally J Irons Wiki.s. i. Female, Obstetrics/Gynecology Specialist Working in Danbury, CT. Danbury's One of the most reputed Obstetrics/Gynecology specialist Dr. Irons has an outstanding 29 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Obstetrics/Gynecology in Danbury, CT. She is now working with Physicians For Women S Health Llc in a group of other 234 Doctors. Dr. Sally obtained its degree in Obstetrics/Gynecology from Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in the year 1989 with tiptop grades. She is currently practicing at 103 Newtown Rd in Danbury. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for tiptop work in Obstetrics/Gynecology field. She is an affiliated MD in Middlesex Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Physicians For Women S Health Llc Health organization.
- Physician Obstetrics/Gynecology Unique NPI ID - #1013011295
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 29+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1989
- Aisha Hobson, Once treated for disease of Obstetrics/Gynecology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Irons is a well-known Obstetrics/Gynecology specialist in Danbury. Dr.'s office is at 103 Newtown Rd. Office Address 103 Newtown Rd, Danbury, CT Zip - 68104195
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Sally J Irons is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 2037308789
Email AddressDr. Irons email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Irons, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Sally MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Sally Irons
- Middlesex Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of tiptop student in Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in 1989.
- Graduation year - 1989.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Sally Irons is Obstetrics/Gynecology, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Irons MD in Danbury, CT office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Middlesex Hospital, you can simply call 2037308789 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Sally.
Malpractices by Dr. IronsDr. Irons MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Obstetrics/Gynecology physician in Danbury, CT. She has 29 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Irons
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Sally Irons - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 103 Newtown Rd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 103 Newtown Rd Danbury
- If you like Dr. Irons ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Obstetrics/Gynecology Speciality doctors working in Danbury city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Obstetrics/Gynecology speciality physicians in CT state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Sally MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Danbury, CT find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Irons wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Sally Irons and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.