Dr. Ruth A Blair Wiki.r. b. Female, Pediatric Medicine Specialist Working in Cabot, AR. Cabot's One of the most reputed Pediatric Medicine specialist Dr. Blair has an outstanding 23 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Pediatric Medicine in Cabot, AR. She is now working with Arkansas Central Primary Care Pllc in a group of other 18 Doctors. Dr. Ruth obtained its degree in Pediatric Medicine from University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine in the year 1995 with admirable grades. She is currently practicing at 2037 W Main in Cabot. Doctor has been awarded more than 3 times for admirable work in Pediatric Medicine field. She is an affiliated MD in Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Arkansas Central Primary Care Pllc Health organization.
- Physician Pediatric Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1669433520
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 23+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1995
- Tamika Cuthbertson, Once treated for disease of Pediatric Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Blair is a well-known Pediatric Medicine specialist in Cabot. Dr.'s office is at 2037 W Main. Office Address 2037 W Main, Cabot Medical Care Cabot, AR Zip - 720231325
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Ruth A Blair is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 5018434555
Email AddressDr. Blair email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Blair, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Ruth MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Ruth Blair
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- North Metro Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- St Vincent Medical Center/North
Medical College or University
- She was one of admirable student in University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine in 1995.
- Graduation year - 1995.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Ruth Blair is Pediatric Medicine, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Blair MD in Cabot, AR office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock, you can simply call 5018434555 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Ruth.
Malpractices by Dr. BlairDr. Blair MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pediatric Medicine physician in Cabot, AR. She has 23 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Blair
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Ruth Blair - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 2037 W Main or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2037 W Main Cabot
- If you like Dr. Blair ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pediatric Medicine Speciality doctors working in Cabot city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pediatric Medicine speciality physicians in AR state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Ruth MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Cabot, AR find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Blair wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Ruth Blair and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.