Dr. Roxanne Miller Wiki.r. m. Female, Clinical Psychologist Specialist Working in Lyndhurst, OH.
Lyndhurst’s One of the most reputed Clinical Psychologist specialist Dr. Miller has an outstanding 30 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Clinical Psychologist in Lyndhurst, OH. She is now working with Roxanne Miller in a group of other 23 Doctors. Dr. Roxanne obtained its degree in Clinical Psychologist from Other in the year 1988 with top-notch grades. She is currently practicing at 4979 Mayfield Rd in Lyndhurst. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for top-notch work in Clinical Psychologist field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Roxanne Miller Health organization.
- Physician Clinical Psychologist Unique NPI ID - #1245223338
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 30+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1988
Patient ReviewsDoctor Roxanne Miller More than 8 times awarded in Clinical Psychologist specialty by Federal and OH sate Govt. General public of Lyndhurst have overall 4.071383659/5 rating for top-notch work.
- Emily Picken, Once treated for disease of Clinical Psychologist posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Miller is a well-known Clinical Psychologist specialist in Lyndhurst. Dr.'s office is at 4979 Mayfield Rd.
4979 Mayfield Rd,
Zip - 441242601
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Roxanne Miller is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 2168392273
Email AddressDr. Miller email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Miller, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Roxanne MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Roxanne MillerSpecialty: Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Miller MD from Lyndhurst provides its Clinical Psychologist services in . Here are the other hospitals.
Medical College or University
- She was one of top-notch student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1988.
- Graduation year - 1988.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Roxanne Miller is Clinical Psychologist, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Clinical Psychologist
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Miller MD in Lyndhurst, OH office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 2168392273 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Roxanne.
Malpractices by Dr. MillerDr. Miller MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Clinical Psychologist physician in Lyndhurst, OH. She has 30 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Miller
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Roxanne Miller - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 4979 Mayfield Rd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 4979 Mayfield Rd Lyndhurst
- If you like Dr. Miller ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Psychologist Speciality doctors working in Lyndhurst city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Psychologist speciality physicians in OH state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Roxanne MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Lyndhurst, OH find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Miller wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Roxanne Miller and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.