Dr. Rony Lahoud Wiki.r. l. Male, Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Specialist Working in Cleveland, OH.
Cleveland’s One of the most reputed Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist Dr. Lahoud has an outstanding 10 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) in Cleveland, OH. He is now working with The Cleveland Clinic Foundation in a group of other 3225 Doctors. Dr. Rony obtained its degree in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine in the year 2008 with outstanding grades. He is currently practicing at 9500 Euclid Ave in Cleveland. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for outstanding work in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) field. He is an affiliated MD in South Pointe Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Health organization.
- Physician Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Unique NPI ID - #1659534212
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 10+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2008
Patient ReviewsDoctor Rony Lahoud More than 4 times awarded in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialty by Federal and OH sate Govt. General public of Cleveland have overall 4.082628845/5 rating for outstanding work.
- Emily Rattray, Once treated for disease of Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Lahoud is a well-known Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Cleveland. Dr.'s office is at 9500 Euclid Ave.
9500 Euclid Ave,
Zip - 441950001
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Rony Lahoud is provided publically By Medicare.
Email AddressDr. Lahoud email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Lahoud, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Rony MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Rony LahoudSpecialty: Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology)
Dr. Lahoud MD from Cleveland provides its Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) services in South Pointe Hospital. Here are the other hospitals.
- South Pointe Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- Euclid Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine in 2008.
- Graduation year - 2008.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Rony Lahoud is Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology), But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology)
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Lahoud MD in Cleveland, OH office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in South Pointe Hospital, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Rony.
Malpractices by Dr. LahoudDr. Lahoud MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) physician in Cleveland, OH. He has 10 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Lahoud
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Rony Lahoud - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 9500 Euclid Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland
- If you like Dr. Lahoud ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Speciality doctors working in Cleveland city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) speciality physicians in OH state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Rony MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Cleveland, OH find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Lahoud wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Rony Lahoud and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.