Dr. Robert L Griffin MD Wiki.
- Physician Family Practice Unique NPI ID - #1629008073
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 15+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2003
- Leroy Wardrop, Once treated for disease of Family Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Griffin is a well-known Family Practice specialist in St Petersburg. Dr.'s office is at 6000 49Th St. Office Address 6000 49Th St, St Petersburg, FL Zip - 337092140
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Robert L Griffin is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7275214411
Email AddressDr. Griffin email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Griffin, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Robert MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Robert Griffin
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Flagler
Medical College or University
- He was one of admirable student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2003.
- Graduation year - 2003.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Robert Griffin is Family Practice, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Family Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Griffin MD in St Petersburg, FL office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Ocala Regional Medical Center, you can simply call 7275214411 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Robert.
Malpractices by Dr. GriffinDr. Griffin MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Family Practice physician in St Petersburg, FL. He has 15 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Griffin
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Robert Griffin - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 6000 49Th St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 6000 49Th St St Petersburg
- If you like Dr. Griffin ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice Speciality doctors working in St Petersburg city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice speciality physicians in FL state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Robert MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in St Petersburg, FL find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Griffin wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Robert Griffin and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.