Dr. Robert J Smith CNA Wiki.r. s. Male, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Specialist Working in Ogdensburg, NY.
Ogdensburg’s One of the most reputed Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist Dr. Smith has an outstanding 33 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Ogdensburg, NY. He is now working with Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center in a group of other 32 Doctors. Dr. Robert obtained its degree in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist from Other in the year 1985 with outstanding grades. He is currently practicing at 214 King St in Ogdensburg. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for outstanding work in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist field. He is an affiliated MD in Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center Health organization.
- Physician Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Unique NPI ID - #1861530040
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 33+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1985
Patient ReviewsDoctor Robert Smith More than 8 times awarded in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialty by Federal and NY sate Govt. General public of Ogdensburg have overall 4.103195371/5 rating for outstanding work.
- Ebony Durno, Once treated for disease of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Smith is a well-known Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Ogdensburg. Dr.'s office is at 214 King St.
214 King St,
Zip - 136691142
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Robert J Smith is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 3153933600
Email AddressDr. Smith email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Smith, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Robert MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Robert SmithSpecialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Dr. Smith MD from Ogdensburg provides its Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist services in Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Cortland Regional Medical Center, Inc
- Kaleida Health
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1985.
- Graduation year - 1985.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Robert Smith is Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Smith MD in Ogdensburg, NY office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center, you can simply call 3153933600 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Robert.
Malpractices by Dr. SmithDr. Smith MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist physician in Ogdensburg, NY. He has 33 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Smith
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Robert Smith - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 214 King St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 214 King St Ogdensburg
- If you like Dr. Smith ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Speciality doctors working in Ogdensburg city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist speciality physicians in NY state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Robert MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Ogdensburg, NY find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Smith wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Robert Smith and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.