Dr. Robert E Leininger Wiki.r. l. Male, Infectious Disease Specialist Working in Canton, OH.
Canton’s One of the most reputed Infectious Disease specialist Dr. Leininger has an outstanding 10 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Infectious Disease in Canton, OH. He is now working with Clinicians In Infectious Diseases,Inc in a group of other 3 Doctors. Dr. Robert obtained its degree in Infectious Disease from Ohio State University College Of Medicine in the year 2008 with brilliant grades. He is currently practicing at 128 Wertz Ave Nw in Canton. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for brilliant work in Infectious Disease field. He is an affiliated MD in Affinity Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Clinicians In Infectious Diseases,Inc Health organization.
- Physician Infectious Disease Unique NPI ID - #1902068059
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 10+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2008
Patient ReviewsDoctor Robert Leininger More than 9 times awarded in Infectious Disease specialty by Federal and OH sate Govt. General public of Canton have overall 4.082807308/5 rating for brilliant work.
- Neil Watt, Once treated for disease of Infectious Disease posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Leininger is a well-known Infectious Disease specialist in Canton. Dr.'s office is at 128 Wertz Ave Nw.
128 Wertz Ave Nw,
Zip - 447084196
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Robert E Leininger is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 3304547722
Email AddressDr. Leininger email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Leininger, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Robert MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Robert LeiningerSpecialty: Infectious Disease
Dr. Leininger MD from Canton provides its Infectious Disease services in Affinity Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- Affinity Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
- Union Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of brilliant student in Ohio State University College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine in 2008.
- Graduation year - 2008.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Robert Leininger is Infectious Disease, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Infectious Disease
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Leininger MD in Canton, OH office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Affinity Medical Center, you can simply call 3304547722 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Robert.
Malpractices by Dr. LeiningerDr. Leininger MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Infectious Disease physician in Canton, OH. He has 10 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Leininger
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Robert Leininger - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 128 Wertz Ave Nw or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 128 Wertz Ave Nw Canton
- If you like Dr. Leininger ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Infectious Disease Speciality doctors working in Canton city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Infectious Disease speciality physicians in OH state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Robert MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Canton, OH find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Leininger wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Robert Leininger and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.