Dr. Robert E Fisher MD Wiki.r. f. Male, Hematology/Oncology Specialist Working in Denver, CO. Denver's One of the most reputed Hematology/Oncology specialist Dr. Fisher has an outstanding 35 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Hematology/Oncology in Denver, CO. He is now working with Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers in a group of other 66 Doctors. Dr. Robert obtained its degree in Hematology/Oncology from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine in the year 1983 with A95662 grades. He is currently practicing at 1800 Williams St in Denver. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for A95662 work in Hematology/Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in Longmont United Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Health organization.
- Physician Hematology/Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1992789598
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 35+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1983
- Latonya Farmer, Once treated for disease of Hematology/Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Fisher is a well-known Hematology/Oncology specialist in Denver. Dr.'s office is at 1800 Williams St. Office Address 1800 Williams St, Suite 200 Denver, CO Zip - 802181237
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Robert E Fisher is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 3033884876
Email AddressDr. Fisher email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Fisher, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Robert MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Robert Fisher
- Longmont United Hospital
- Foothills Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of A95662 student in University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine in 1983.
- Graduation year - 1983.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Robert Fisher is Hematology/Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Fisher MD in Denver, CO office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Longmont United Hospital, you can simply call 3033884876 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Robert.
Malpractices by Dr. FisherDr. Fisher MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Hematology/Oncology physician in Denver, CO. He has 35 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Fisher
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Robert Fisher - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1800 Williams St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1800 Williams St Denver
- If you like Dr. Fisher ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology Speciality doctors working in Denver city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology speciality physicians in CO state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Robert MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Denver, CO find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Fisher wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Robert Fisher and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.