Dr. Richard H Eklof OD Wiki.r. e. Male, Optometry Specialist Working in Langdon, ND. Langdon's One of the most reputed Optometry specialist Dr. Eklof has an outstanding 40 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Optometry in Langdon, ND. He is now working with in a group of other Doctors. Dr. Richard obtained its degree in Optometry from Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago in the year 1978 with top-notch grades. He is currently practicing at 324 9Th Ave in Langdon. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for top-notch work in Optometry field. He is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Health organization.
- Physician Optometry Unique NPI ID - #1306822861
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 40+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1978
- Tamika Doyle, Once treated for disease of Optometry posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Eklof is a well-known Optometry specialist in Langdon. Dr.'s office is at 324 9Th Ave. Office Address 324 9Th Ave, Suite 1 Langdon, ND Zip - 582492433
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Richard H Eklof is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7012562269
Email AddressDr. Eklof email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Eklof, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Richard MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Richard Eklof
Medical College or University
- He was one of top-notch student in Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago. Dr. graduated from Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago in 1978.
- Graduation year - 1978.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Richard Eklof is Optometry, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Eklof MD in Langdon, ND office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in , you can simply call 7012562269 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Richard.
Malpractices by Dr. EklofDr. Eklof MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Optometry physician in Langdon, ND. He has 40 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Eklof
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Richard Eklof - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 324 9Th Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 324 9Th Ave Langdon
- If you like Dr. Eklof ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Optometry Speciality doctors working in Langdon city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Optometry speciality physicians in ND state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Richard MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Langdon, ND find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Eklof wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Richard Eklof and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.