Dr. Richard B Schultz Wiki.
- Physician Orthopedic Surgery Unique NPI ID - #1922060300
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 27+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1991
- Lakisha Mcewen, Once treated for disease of Orthopedic Surgery posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Schultz is a well-known Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Temple. Dr.'s office is at 2401 S 31St St. Office Address 2401 S 31St St, Temple, TX Zip - 765080001
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Richard B Schultz is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 2547242459
Email AddressDr. Schultz email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Schultz, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Richard MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Richard Schultz
- Scott & White Hospital-Round Rock
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center -Taylor
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Marble Falls
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Llano
- Scott & White Medical Center - Temple
Medical College or University
- He was one of top-notch student in Baylor College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 1991.
- Graduation year - 1991.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Richard Schultz is Orthopedic Surgery, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Orthopedic Surgery
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Schultz MD in Temple, TX office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Scott & White Hospital-Round Rock, you can simply call 2547242459 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Richard.
Malpractices by Dr. SchultzDr. Schultz MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Orthopedic Surgery physician in Temple, TX. He has 27 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Schultz
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Richard Schultz - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 2401 S 31St St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2401 S 31St St Temple
- If you like Dr. Schultz ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Orthopedic Surgery Speciality doctors working in Temple city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Orthopedic Surgery speciality physicians in TX state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Richard MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Temple, TX find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Schultz wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Richard Schultz and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.