Dr. Rebecca L Foust Wiki.r. f. Female, Pathology Specialist Working in Brentwood, TN. Brentwood's One of the most reputed Pathology specialist Dr. Foust has an outstanding 33 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Pathology in Brentwood, TN. She is now working with Associated Pathologists Llc in a group of other 87 Doctors. Dr. Rebecca obtained its degree in Pathology from University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine in the year 1985 with admirable grades. She is currently practicing at 5301 Virginia Way in Brentwood. Doctor has been awarded more than 2 times for admirable work in Pathology field. She is an affiliated MD in Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Associated Pathologists Llc Health organization.
- Physician Pathology Unique NPI ID - #1952310427
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 33+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1985
- Kristen Adams, Once treated for disease of Pathology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Foust is a well-known Pathology specialist in Brentwood. Dr.'s office is at 5301 Virginia Way. Office Address 5301 Virginia Way, Suite 300 Brentwood, TN Zip - 370277542
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Rebecca L Foust is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6152214400
Email AddressDr. Foust email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Foust, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Rebecca MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Rebecca Foust
- Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge
- Roane Medical Center
- Cumberland Medical Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of admirable student in University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine in 1985.
- Graduation year - 1985.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Rebecca Foust is Pathology, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Foust MD in Brentwood, TN office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge, you can simply call 6152214400 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Rebecca.
Malpractices by Dr. FoustDr. Foust MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pathology physician in Brentwood, TN. She has 33 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Foust
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Rebecca Foust - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 5301 Virginia Way or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 5301 Virginia Way Brentwood
- If you like Dr. Foust ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology Speciality doctors working in Brentwood city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology speciality physicians in TN state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Rebecca MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Brentwood, TN find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Foust wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Rebecca Foust and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.