Dr. Rebecca E Siemers Wiki.r. s. Female, Family Practice Specialist Working in Coeur D'Alene, ID. Coeur D'Alene's One of the most reputed Family Practice specialist Dr. Siemers has an outstanding 9 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Family Practice in Coeur D'Alene, ID. She is now working with Kootenai Health in a group of other 190 Doctors. Dr. Rebecca obtained its degree in Family Practice from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in the year 2009 with admirable grades. She is currently practicing at 1919 Lincoln Way 315 Kootenai Clinic Family Med in Coeur D'Alene. Doctor has been awarded more than 3 times for admirable work in Family Practice field. She is an affiliated MD in Kootenai Health and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Kootenai Health Health organization.
- Physician Family Practice Unique NPI ID - #1982832093
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 9+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2009
- Hakim Yeaman, Once treated for disease of Family Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Siemers is a well-known Family Practice specialist in Coeur D'Alene. Dr.'s office is at 1919 Lincoln Way 315 Kootenai Clinic Family Med. Office Address 1919 Lincoln Way 315 Kootenai Clinic Family Med, Coeur D'Alene, ID Zip - 838142527
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Rebecca E Siemers is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 2086256000
Email AddressDr. Siemers email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Siemers, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Rebecca MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Rebecca Siemers
- Kootenai Health
Medical College or University
- She was one of admirable student in University Of Washington School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 2009.
- Graduation year - 2009.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Rebecca Siemers is Family Practice, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Family Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Siemers MD in Coeur D'Alene, ID office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Kootenai Health, you can simply call 2086256000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Rebecca.
Malpractices by Dr. SiemersDr. Siemers MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Family Practice physician in Coeur D'Alene, ID. She has 9 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Siemers
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Rebecca Siemers - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1919 Lincoln Way 315 Kootenai Clinic Family Med or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1919 Lincoln Way 315 Kootenai Clinic Family Med Coeur D'Alene
- If you like Dr. Siemers ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice Speciality doctors working in Coeur D'Alene city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice speciality physicians in ID state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Rebecca MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Coeur D'Alene, ID find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Siemers wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Rebecca Siemers and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.