Dr. Rebecca Armbruster Wiki.r. a. Female, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Philadelphia, PA.
Philadelphia’s One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Armbruster has an outstanding 15 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She is now working with Temple Physicians Inc in a group of other 185 Doctors. Dr. Rebecca obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in the year 2003 with stricking grades. She is currently practicing at 7600 Central Ave in Philadelphia. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for stricking work in Internal Medicine field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Temple Physicians Inc Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1780630806
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 15+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2003
Patient ReviewsDoctor Rebecca Armbruster More than 4 times awarded in Internal Medicine specialty by Federal and PA sate Govt. General public of Philadelphia have overall 4.734504351/5 rating for stricking work.
- Lakisha Cameron, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Armbruster is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Philadelphia. Dr.'s office is at 7600 Central Ave.
7600 Central Ave,
Zip - 191112499
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Rebecca Armbruster is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 2157282000
Email AddressDr. Armbruster email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Armbruster, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Rebecca MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Rebecca ArmbrusterSpecialty: Internal Medicine
Dr. Armbruster MD from Philadelphia provides its Internal Medicine services in . Here are the other hospitals.
Medical College or University
- She was one of stricking student in Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003.
- Graduation year - 2003.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Rebecca Armbruster is Internal Medicine, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Armbruster MD in Philadelphia, PA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 2157282000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Rebecca.
Malpractices by Dr. ArmbrusterDr. Armbruster MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Philadelphia, PA. She has 15 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Armbruster
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Rebecca Armbruster - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 7600 Central Ave or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 7600 Central Ave Philadelphia
- If you like Dr. Armbruster ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Philadelphia city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in PA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Rebecca MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Philadelphia, PA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Armbruster wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Rebecca Armbruster and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.