Dr. Ramez W Samuel MD Wiki.r. s. Male, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Hackensack, NJ. Hackensack's One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Samuel has an outstanding 25 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Hackensack, NJ. He is now working with Cogent Healthcare Of New Jersey Pc in a group of other 54 Doctors. Dr. Ramez obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from Other in the year 1993 with excellent grades. He is currently practicing at 30 Prospect Ave in Hackensack. Doctor has been awarded more than 1 times for excellent work in Internal Medicine field. He is an affiliated MD in Newton Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Cogent Healthcare Of New Jersey Pc Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1447303417
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 25+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1993
- Sarah Mcphail, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Samuel is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Hackensack. Dr.'s office is at 30 Prospect Ave. Office Address 30 Prospect Ave, Hackensack, NJ Zip - 76011915
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Ramez W Samuel is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 2019963664
Email AddressDr. Samuel email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Samuel, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Ramez MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Ramez Samuel
- Newton Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Michael'S Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of excellent student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1993.
- Graduation year - 1993.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Ramez Samuel is Internal Medicine, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Samuel MD in Hackensack, NJ office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Newton Medical Center, you can simply call 2019963664 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Ramez.
Malpractices by Dr. SamuelDr. Samuel MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Hackensack, NJ. He has 25 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Samuel
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Ramez Samuel - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 30 Prospect Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 30 Prospect Ave Hackensack
- If you like Dr. Samuel ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Hackensack city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in NJ state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Ramez MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Hackensack, NJ find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Samuel wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Ramez Samuel and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.