Dr. Patricia L Goodemote MD Wiki.p. g. Female, Family Practice Specialist Working in Leon, IA. Leon's One of the most reputed Family Practice specialist Dr. Goodemote has an outstanding 26 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Family Practice in Leon, IA. She is now working with Decatur County Hospital in a group of other 14 Doctors. Dr. Patricia obtained its degree in Family Practice from Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences in the year 1992 with brilliant grades. She is currently practicing at 1405 Nw Church St in Leon. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for brilliant work in Family Practice field. She is an affiliated MD in Decatur County Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Decatur County Hospital Health organization.
- Physician Family Practice Unique NPI ID - #1326033978
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 26+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1992
- Ebony Scally, Once treated for disease of Family Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Goodemote is a well-known Family Practice specialist in Leon. Dr.'s office is at 1405 Nw Church St. Office Address 1405 Nw Church St, Leon, IA Zip - 501441299
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Patricia L Goodemote is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6414464871
Email AddressDr. Goodemote email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Goodemote, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Patricia MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Patricia Goodemote
- Decatur County Hospital
- Cass County Memorial Hospital
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of brilliant student in Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences. Dr. graduated from Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences in 1992.
- Graduation year - 1992.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Patricia Goodemote is Family Practice, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Goodemote MD in Leon, IA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Decatur County Hospital, you can simply call 6414464871 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Patricia.
Malpractices by Dr. GoodemoteDr. Goodemote MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Family Practice physician in Leon, IA. She has 26 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Goodemote
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Patricia Goodemote - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1405 Nw Church St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1405 Nw Church St Leon
- If you like Dr. Goodemote ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice Speciality doctors working in Leon city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice speciality physicians in IA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Patricia MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Leon, IA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Goodemote wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Patricia Goodemote and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.