Dr. Nevin M Shrimanker Wiki.n. s. Male, Interventional Pain Management Specialist Working in Raleigh, NC. Raleigh's One of the most reputed Interventional Pain Management specialist Dr. Shrimanker has an outstanding 14 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Interventional Pain Management in Raleigh, NC. He is now working with American Anesthesiology Of North Carolina Pllc in a group of other 400 Doctors. Dr. Nevin obtained its degree in Interventional Pain Management from Other in the year 2004 with A37273 grades. He is currently practicing at 3633 Harden Rd in Raleigh. Doctor has been awarded more than 3 times for A37273 work in Interventional Pain Management field. He is an affiliated MD in Duke Health Raleigh Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under American Anesthesiology Of North Carolina Pllc Health organization.
- Physician Interventional Pain Management Unique NPI ID - #1386828754
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 14+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2004
- Carrie Inglis, Once treated for disease of Interventional Pain Management posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Shrimanker is a well-known Interventional Pain Management specialist in Raleigh. Dr.'s office is at 3633 Harden Rd. Office Address 3633 Harden Rd, Suite 100 Raleigh, NC Zip - 276073369
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Nevin M Shrimanker is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 9197843402
Email AddressDr. Shrimanker email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Shrimanker, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Nevin MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Nevin Shrimanker
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed, Cary Hospital
- Wakemed, Raleigh Campus
Medical College or University
- He was one of A37273 student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2004.
- Graduation year - 2004.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Nevin Shrimanker is Interventional Pain Management, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Interventional Pain Management
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Shrimanker MD in Raleigh, NC office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Duke Health Raleigh Hospital, you can simply call 9197843402 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Nevin.
Malpractices by Dr. ShrimankerDr. Shrimanker MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Interventional Pain Management physician in Raleigh, NC. He has 14 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Shrimanker
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Nevin Shrimanker - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 3633 Harden Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 3633 Harden Rd Raleigh
- If you like Dr. Shrimanker ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Interventional Pain Management Speciality doctors working in Raleigh city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Interventional Pain Management speciality physicians in NC state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Nevin MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Raleigh, NC find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Shrimanker wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Nevin Shrimanker and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.