Dr. Nathan Reed Evans Wiki.n. e. Male, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Sterling, CO. Sterling's One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Evans has an outstanding 14 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Sterling, CO. He is now working with in a group of other Doctors. Dr. Nathan obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from Other in the year 2004 with A95814 grades. He is currently practicing at 615 Fairhurst St in Sterling. Doctor has been awarded more than 7 times for A95814 work in Internal Medicine field. He is an affiliated MD in Sterling Regional Medcenter and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1992855365
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 14+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2004
- Lakisha Jones, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Evans is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Sterling. Dr.'s office is at 615 Fairhurst St. Office Address 615 Fairhurst St, Sterling, CO Zip - 807514523
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Nathan Reed Evans is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 9705220122
Email AddressDr. Evans email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Evans, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Nathan MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Nathan Evans
- Sterling Regional Medcenter
- University Colo Health Memorial Hospital Central
- Centura Health-Penrose St Francis Health Services
Medical College or University
- He was one of A95814 student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2004.
- Graduation year - 2004.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Nathan Evans is Internal Medicine, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Evans MD in Sterling, CO office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Sterling Regional Medcenter, you can simply call 9705220122 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Nathan.
Malpractices by Dr. EvansDr. Evans MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Sterling, CO. He has 14 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Evans
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Nathan Evans - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 615 Fairhurst St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 615 Fairhurst St Sterling
- If you like Dr. Evans ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Sterling city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in CO state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Nathan MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Sterling, CO find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Evans wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Nathan Evans and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.