Dr. Michael E Lee Wiki.m. l. Male, Hematology/Oncology Specialist Working in Chesapeake, VA. Chesapeake's One of the most reputed Hematology/Oncology specialist Dr. Lee has an outstanding 30 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Hematology/Oncology in Chesapeake, VA. He is now working with Virginia Oncology Associates in a group of other 52 Doctors. Dr. Michael obtained its degree in Hematology/Oncology from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine in the year 1988 with admirable grades. He is currently practicing at 725 Volvo Pkwy in Chesapeake. Doctor has been awarded more than 5 times for admirable work in Hematology/Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Virginia Oncology Associates Health organization.
- Physician Hematology/Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1225034507
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 30+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1988
- Latoya Leary, Once treated for disease of Hematology/Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Lee is a well-known Hematology/Oncology specialist in Chesapeake. Dr.'s office is at 725 Volvo Pkwy. Office Address 725 Volvo Pkwy, Suite 200 Chesapeake, VA Zip - 233201602
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Michael E Lee is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7575494403
Email AddressDr. Lee email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Lee, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Michael MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Michael Lee
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of admirable student in University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine in 1988.
- Graduation year - 1988.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Michael Lee is Hematology/Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Lee MD in Chesapeake, VA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital, you can simply call 7575494403 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Michael.
Malpractices by Dr. LeeDr. Lee MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Hematology/Oncology physician in Chesapeake, VA. He has 30 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Lee
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Michael Lee - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 725 Volvo Pkwy or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 725 Volvo Pkwy Chesapeake
- If you like Dr. Lee ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology Speciality doctors working in Chesapeake city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology speciality physicians in VA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Michael MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Chesapeake, VA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Lee wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Michael Lee and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.