Dr. Michael Buch Wiki.m. b. Male, Family Practice Specialist Working in Miamisburg, OH.
Miamisburg’s One of the most reputed Family Practice specialist Dr. Buch has an outstanding 8 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Family Practice in Miamisburg, OH. He is now working with Sycamore Primary Care Group in a group of other 21 Doctors. Dr. Michael obtained its degree in Family Practice from Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine in the year 2010 with admirable grades. He is currently practicing at 2115 Leiter Rd in Miamisburg. Doctor has been awarded more than 2 times for admirable work in Family Practice field. He is an affiliated MD in Sycamore Medical Center and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Sycamore Primary Care Group Health organization.
- Physician Family Practice Unique NPI ID - #1154625564
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 8+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2010
Patient ReviewsDoctor Michael Buch More than 2 times awarded in Family Practice specialty by Federal and OH sate Govt. General public of Miamisburg have overall 4.927112775/5 rating for admirable work.
- Ebony Mccrorie, Once treated for disease of Family Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Buch is a well-known Family Practice specialist in Miamisburg. Dr.'s office is at 2115 Leiter Rd.
2115 Leiter Rd, Suite 300
Zip - 453423659
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Michael Buch is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 9373846800
Email AddressDr. Buch email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Buch, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Michael MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Michael BuchSpecialty: Family Practice
Dr. Buch MD from Miamisburg provides its Family Practice services in Sycamore Medical Center. Here are the other hospitals.
- Sycamore Medical Center
- Grandview Hospital & Medical Center
- Kettering Medical Center
- Atrium Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of admirable student in Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. graduated from Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010.
- Graduation year - 2010.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Michael Buch is Family Practice, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Family Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Buch MD in Miamisburg, OH office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Sycamore Medical Center, you can simply call 9373846800 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Michael.
Malpractices by Dr. BuchDr. Buch MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Family Practice physician in Miamisburg, OH. He has 8 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Buch
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Michael Buch - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 2115 Leiter Rd or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2115 Leiter Rd Miamisburg
- If you like Dr. Buch ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice Speciality doctors working in Miamisburg city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice speciality physicians in OH state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Michael MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Miamisburg, OH find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Buch wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Michael Buch and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.