Dr. Meredith Sterling Mcinnis Wiki.m. m. Female, Physical Therapy Specialist Working in Wilmington, NC. Wilmington's One of the most reputed Physical Therapy specialist Dr. Mcinnis has an outstanding 6 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Physical Therapy in Wilmington, NC. She is now working with Pt By The Sea Inc in a group of other 5 Doctors. Dr. Meredith obtained its degree in Physical Therapy from Other in the year 2012 with stricking grades. She is currently practicing at 1721 Allens Ln in Wilmington. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for stricking work in Physical Therapy field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Pt By The Sea Inc Health organization.
- Physician Physical Therapy Unique NPI ID - #1508274168
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 6+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2012
- Tamika Yeaman, Once treated for disease of Physical Therapy posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Mcinnis is a well-known Physical Therapy specialist in Wilmington. Dr.'s office is at 1721 Allens Ln. Office Address 1721 Allens Ln, Suite 101 Wilmington, NC Zip - 284033662
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Meredith Sterling Mcinnis is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 9102564442
Email AddressDr. Mcinnis email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Mcinnis, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Meredith MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Meredith Mcinnis
Medical College or University
- She was one of stricking student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2012.
- Graduation year - 2012.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Meredith Mcinnis is Physical Therapy, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Physical Therapy
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Mcinnis MD in Wilmington, NC office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 9102564442 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Meredith.
Malpractices by Dr. McinnisDr. Mcinnis MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Physical Therapy physician in Wilmington, NC. She has 6 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Mcinnis
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Meredith Mcinnis - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1721 Allens Ln or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1721 Allens Ln Wilmington
- If you like Dr. Mcinnis ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Physical Therapy Speciality doctors working in Wilmington city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Physical Therapy speciality physicians in NC state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Meredith MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Wilmington, NC find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Mcinnis wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Meredith Mcinnis and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.