Dr. Melissa Y Fuller Wiki.m. f. Female, Audiologist Specialist Working in Portland, ME. Portland's One of the most reputed Audiologist specialist Dr. Fuller has an outstanding 26 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Audiologist in Portland, ME. She is now working with Mercy Hospital in a group of other 158 Doctors. Dr. Melissa obtained its degree in Audiologist from University Of Vermont College Of Medicine in the year 1992 with brilliant grades. She is currently practicing at 144 State St in Portland. Doctor has been awarded more than 1 times for brilliant work in Audiologist field. She is an affiliated MD in Mercy Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Mercy Hospital Health organization.
- Physician Audiologist Unique NPI ID - #1992964076
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 26+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1992
- Meredith Stewart, Once treated for disease of Audiologist posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Fuller is a well-known Audiologist specialist in Portland. Dr.'s office is at 144 State St. Office Address 144 State St, Portland, ME Zip - 41013776
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Melissa Y Fuller is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number
Email AddressDr. Fuller email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Fuller, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Melissa MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Melissa Fuller
- Mercy Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of brilliant student in University Of Vermont College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Vermont College Of Medicine in 1992.
- Graduation year - 1992.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Melissa Fuller is Audiologist, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Fuller MD in Portland, ME office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Mercy Hospital, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Melissa.
Malpractices by Dr. FullerDr. Fuller MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Audiologist physician in Portland, ME. She has 26 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Fuller
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Melissa Fuller - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 144 State St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 144 State St Portland
- If you like Dr. Fuller ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Audiologist Speciality doctors working in Portland city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Audiologist speciality physicians in ME state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Melissa MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Portland, ME find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Fuller wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Melissa Fuller and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.