Dr. Margaret A Wright NP Wiki.m. w. Female, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Emporia, KS. Emporia's One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Wright has an outstanding 23 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Emporia, KS. She is now working with Flint Hills Community Health Center Inc in a group of other 11 Doctors. Dr. Margaret obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from Other in the year 1995 with top-notch grades. She is currently practicing at 420 W 15Th Ave in Emporia. Doctor has been awarded more than 10 times for top-notch work in Nurse Practitioner field. She is an affiliated MD in Greenwood County Hospital and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Flint Hills Community Health Center Inc Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1962424200
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 23+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1995
- Rasheed Coia, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Wright is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Emporia. Dr.'s office is at 420 W 15Th Ave. Office Address 420 W 15Th Ave, Emporia, KS Zip - 668015367
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Margaret A Wright is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6.20E+12
Email AddressDr. Wright email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Wright, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Margaret MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Margaret Wright
- Greenwood County Hospital
Medical College or University
- She was one of top-notch student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1995.
- Graduation year - 1995.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Margaret Wright is Nurse Practitioner, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Wright MD in Emporia, KS office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Greenwood County Hospital, you can simply call 6.20E+12 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Margaret.
Malpractices by Dr. WrightDr. Wright MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Emporia, KS. She has 23 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Wright
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Margaret Wright - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 420 W 15Th Ave or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 420 W 15Th Ave Emporia
- If you like Dr. Wright ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Emporia city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in KS state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Margaret MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Emporia, KS find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Wright wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Margaret Wright and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.