Dr. Lynda Yvonne Letourneau Wiki.l. l. Female, Occupational Therapy Specialist Working in Weaverville, NC. Weaverville's One of the most reputed Occupational Therapy specialist Dr. Letourneau has an outstanding 33 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Occupational Therapy in Weaverville, NC. She is now working with in a group of other Doctors. Dr. Lynda obtained its degree in Occupational Therapy from Other in the year 1985 with marvellous grades. She is currently practicing at 4 Northcrest Dr in Weaverville. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for marvellous work in Occupational Therapy field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Health organization.
- Physician Occupational Therapy Unique NPI ID - #1841476454
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 33+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1985
- Anne Conway, Once treated for disease of Occupational Therapy posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Letourneau is a well-known Occupational Therapy specialist in Weaverville. Dr.'s office is at 4 Northcrest Dr. Office Address 4 Northcrest Dr, Weaverville, NC Zip - 287874500
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Lynda Yvonne Letourneau is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8282795442
Email AddressDr. Letourneau email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Letourneau, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Lynda MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Lynda Letourneau
Medical College or University
- She was one of marvellous student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1985.
- Graduation year - 1985.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Lynda Letourneau is Occupational Therapy, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Occupational Therapy
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Letourneau MD in Weaverville, NC office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 8282795442 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Lynda.
Malpractices by Dr. LetourneauDr. Letourneau MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Occupational Therapy physician in Weaverville, NC. She has 33 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Letourneau
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Lynda Letourneau - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 4 Northcrest Dr or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 4 Northcrest Dr Weaverville
- If you like Dr. Letourneau ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Occupational Therapy Speciality doctors working in Weaverville city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Occupational Therapy speciality physicians in NC state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Lynda MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Weaverville, NC find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Letourneau wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Lynda Letourneau and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.