Dr. Luke R Dalfiume Wiki.l. d. Male, Clinical Psychologist Specialist Working in Peoria, IL.
Peoria’s One of the most reputed Clinical Psychologist specialist Dr. Dalfiume has an outstanding 22 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Clinical Psychologist in Peoria, IL. He is now working with John Day And Associates, Ltd in a group of other 3 Doctors. Dr. Luke obtained its degree in Clinical Psychologist from Other in the year 1996 with outstanding grades. He is currently practicing at 3716 W Brighton Ave in Peoria. Doctor has been awarded more than 7 times for outstanding work in Clinical Psychologist field. He is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under John Day And Associates, Ltd Health organization.
- Physician Clinical Psychologist Unique NPI ID - #1760447155
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 22+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1996
Patient ReviewsDoctor Luke Dalfiume More than 7 times awarded in Clinical Psychologist specialty by Federal and IL sate Govt. General public of Peoria have overall 4.209193504/5 rating for outstanding work.
- Todd Cunningham, Once treated for disease of Clinical Psychologist posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Dalfiume is a well-known Clinical Psychologist specialist in Peoria. Dr.'s office is at 3716 W Brighton Ave.
3716 W Brighton Ave,
Zip - 616152938
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Luke R Dalfiume is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 3096927755
Email AddressDr. Dalfiume email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Dalfiume, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Luke MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Luke DalfiumeSpecialty: Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Dalfiume MD from Peoria provides its Clinical Psychologist services in . Here are the other hospitals.
Medical College or University
- He was one of outstanding student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1996.
- Graduation year - 1996.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Luke Dalfiume is Clinical Psychologist, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Clinical Psychologist
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Dalfiume MD in Peoria, IL office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in , you can simply call 3096927755 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Luke.
Malpractices by Dr. DalfiumeDr. Dalfiume MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Clinical Psychologist physician in Peoria, IL. He has 22 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Dalfiume
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Luke Dalfiume - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 3716 W Brighton Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 3716 W Brighton Ave Peoria
- If you like Dr. Dalfiume ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Psychologist Speciality doctors working in Peoria city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Psychologist speciality physicians in IL state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Luke MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Peoria, IL find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Dalfiume wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Luke Dalfiume and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.