Dr. Louis Gene Singleton Wiki.l. s. Male, Pathology Specialist Working in Little Rock, AR. Little Rock's One of the most reputed Pathology specialist Dr. Singleton has an outstanding 47 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Pathology in Little Rock, AR. He is now working with Pathology Labs Of Ar in a group of other 11 Doctors. Dr. Louis obtained its degree in Pathology from University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine in the year 1971 with brilliant grades. He is currently practicing at 1 Lile Ct in Little Rock. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for brilliant work in Pathology field. He is an affiliated MD in Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Pathology Labs Of Ar Health organization.
- Physician Pathology Unique NPI ID - #1407817851
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 47+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1971
- Keisha Sykes, Once treated for disease of Pathology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Singleton is a well-known Pathology specialist in Little Rock. Dr.'s office is at 1 Lile Ct. Office Address 1 Lile Ct, Little Rock, AR Zip - 722056239
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Louis Gene Singleton is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 5012257711
Email AddressDr. Singleton email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Singleton, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Louis MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Louis Singleton
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Medical College or University
- He was one of brilliant student in University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine in 1971.
- Graduation year - 1971.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Louis Singleton is Pathology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Singleton MD in Little Rock, AR office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock, you can simply call 5012257711 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Louis.
Malpractices by Dr. SingletonDr. Singleton MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Pathology physician in Little Rock, AR. He has 47 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Singleton
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Louis Singleton - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1 Lile Ct or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1 Lile Ct Little Rock
- If you like Dr. Singleton ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology Speciality doctors working in Little Rock city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Pathology speciality physicians in AR state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Louis MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Little Rock, AR find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Singleton wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Louis Singleton and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.