Dr. Lisa R Cason Wiki.
- Physician Infectious Disease Unique NPI ID - #1568804862
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 5+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2013
- Meredith Mcfadyen, Once treated for disease of Infectious Disease posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Cason is a well-known Infectious Disease specialist in Ft Pierce. Dr.'s office is at 356 E Midway Rd. Office Address 356 E Midway Rd, Ft Pierce, FL Zip - 349827148
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Lisa R Cason is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 7724649746
Email AddressDr. Cason email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Cason, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Lisa MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Lisa Cason
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- St Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Medical Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of excellent student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2013.
- Graduation year - 2013.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Lisa Cason is Infectious Disease, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Infectious Disease
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Cason MD in Ft Pierce, FL office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, you can simply call 7724649746 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Lisa.
Malpractices by Dr. CasonDr. Cason MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Infectious Disease physician in Ft Pierce, FL. She has 5 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Cason
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Lisa Cason - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 356 E Midway Rd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 356 E Midway Rd Ft Pierce
- If you like Dr. Cason ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Infectious Disease Speciality doctors working in Ft Pierce city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Infectious Disease speciality physicians in FL state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Lisa MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Ft Pierce, FL find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Cason wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Lisa Cason and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.