Dr. Lindsey E Phillips Wiki.l. p. Female, Internal Medicine Specialist Working in Oka Tamuning, GU. Oka Tamuning's One of the most reputed Internal Medicine specialist Dr. Phillips has an outstanding 5 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Internal Medicine in Oka Tamuning, GU. She is now working with Guam Memorial Hospital in a group of other 28 Doctors. Dr. Lindsey obtained its degree in Internal Medicine from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine in the year 2013 with admirable grades. She is currently practicing at 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd in Oka Tamuning. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for admirable work in Internal Medicine field. She is an affiliated MD in Johns Hopkins Hospital, The and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Guam Memorial Hospital Health organization.
- Physician Internal Medicine Unique NPI ID - #1710235239
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 5+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2013
- Jay Milliken, Once treated for disease of Internal Medicine posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Phillips is a well-known Internal Medicine specialist in Oka Tamuning. Dr.'s office is at 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd. Office Address 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd, Oka Tamuning, GU Zip - 96911
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Lindsey E Phillips is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 6716472258
Email AddressDr. Phillips email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Phillips, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Lindsey MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Lindsey Phillips
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, The
Medical College or University
- She was one of admirable student in University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine in 2013.
- Graduation year - 2013.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Lindsey Phillips is Internal Medicine, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Internal Medicine
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Phillips MD in Oka Tamuning, GU office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in Johns Hopkins Hospital, The, you can simply call 6716472258 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Lindsey.
Malpractices by Dr. PhillipsDr. Phillips MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Internal Medicine physician in Oka Tamuning, GU. She has 5 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Phillips
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Lindsey Phillips - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 850 Governor Carolos Camacho Rd Oka Tamuning
- If you like Dr. Phillips ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine Speciality doctors working in Oka Tamuning city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Internal Medicine speciality physicians in GU state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Lindsey MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Oka Tamuning, GU find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Phillips wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Lindsey Phillips and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.