Dr. Leah A Berg CSW Wiki.l. b. Female, Clinical Social Worker Specialist Working in Woonsocket, RI. Woonsocket's One of the most reputed Clinical Social Worker specialist Dr. Berg has an outstanding 13 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Clinical Social Worker in Woonsocket, RI. She is now working with Community Care Alliance in a group of other 23 Doctors. Dr. Leah obtained its degree in Clinical Social Worker from Other in the year 2005 with excellent grades. She is currently practicing at 55 John A Cummings Way in Woonsocket. Doctor has been awarded more than 2 times for excellent work in Clinical Social Worker field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Community Care Alliance Health organization.
- Physician Clinical Social Worker Unique NPI ID - #1992772438
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 13+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2005
- Laurie Haywood, Once treated for disease of Clinical Social Worker posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Berg is a well-known Clinical Social Worker specialist in Woonsocket. Dr.'s office is at 55 John A Cummings Way. Office Address 55 John A Cummings Way, Woonsocket, RI Zip - 28953247
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Leah A Berg is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 4012357000
Email AddressDr. Berg email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Berg, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Leah MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Leah Berg
Medical College or University
- She was one of excellent student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2005.
- Graduation year - 2005.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Leah Berg is Clinical Social Worker, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Clinical Social Worker
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Berg MD in Woonsocket, RI office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 4012357000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Leah.
Malpractices by Dr. BergDr. Berg MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Clinical Social Worker physician in Woonsocket, RI. She has 13 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Berg
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Leah Berg - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 55 John A Cummings Way or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 55 John A Cummings Way Woonsocket
- If you like Dr. Berg ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Social Worker Speciality doctors working in Woonsocket city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Social Worker speciality physicians in RI state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Leah MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Woonsocket, RI find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Berg wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Leah Berg and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.