Dr. Kristin L Sterrett Wiki.k. s. Female, Infectious Disease Specialist Working in Aurora, CO. Aurora's One of the most reputed Infectious Disease specialist Dr. Sterrett has an outstanding 7 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Infectious Disease in Aurora, CO. She is now working with Colorado Permanente Medical Group, P.C. in a group of other 1040 Doctors. Dr. Kristin obtained its degree in Infectious Disease from Temple University School Of Medicine in the year 2011 with brilliant grades. She is currently practicing at 2500 S Havana St in Aurora. Doctor has been awarded more than 5 times for brilliant work in Infectious Disease field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Colorado Permanente Medical Group, P.C. Health organization.
- Physician Infectious Disease Unique NPI ID - #1427347186
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 7+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2011
- Sarah Niven, Once treated for disease of Infectious Disease posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Sterrett is a well-known Infectious Disease specialist in Aurora. Dr.'s office is at 2500 S Havana St. Office Address 2500 S Havana St, Aurora, CO Zip - 800141618
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Kristin L Sterrett is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 3033384545
Email AddressDr. Sterrett email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Sterrett, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Kristin MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Kristin Sterrett
Medical College or University
- She was one of brilliant student in Temple University School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine in 2011.
- Graduation year - 2011.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Kristin Sterrett is Infectious Disease, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Infectious Disease
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Sterrett MD in Aurora, CO office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 3033384545 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Kristin.
Malpractices by Dr. SterrettDr. Sterrett MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Infectious Disease physician in Aurora, CO. She has 7 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Sterrett
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Kristin Sterrett - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 2500 S Havana St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2500 S Havana St Aurora
- If you like Dr. Sterrett ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Infectious Disease Speciality doctors working in Aurora city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Infectious Disease speciality physicians in CO state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Kristin MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Aurora, CO find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Sterrett wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Kristin Sterrett and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.