Dr. Kim Graves Wiki.k. g. Female, Family Practice Specialist Working in Russellville, AR. Russellville's One of the most reputed Family Practice specialist Dr. Graves has an outstanding 33 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Family Practice in Russellville, AR. She is now working with Elite Emergency Russellville Pllc in a group of other 25 Doctors. Dr. Kim obtained its degree in Family Practice from University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine in the year 1985 with tiptop grades. She is currently practicing at 1808 W Main St in Russellville. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for tiptop work in Family Practice field. She is an affiliated MD in St Marys Regional Medical Center and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Elite Emergency Russellville Pllc Health organization.
- Physician Family Practice Unique NPI ID - #1245200971
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 33+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1985
- Brendan Wang, Once treated for disease of Family Practice posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Graves is a well-known Family Practice specialist in Russellville. Dr.'s office is at 1808 W Main St. Office Address 1808 W Main St, Russellville, AR Zip - 728012724
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Kim Graves is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 4799682841
Email AddressDr. Graves email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Graves, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Kim MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Kim Graves
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of tiptop student in University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine in 1985.
- Graduation year - 1985.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Kim Graves is Family Practice, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Family Practice
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Graves MD in Russellville, AR office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in St Marys Regional Medical Center, you can simply call 4799682841 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Kim.
Malpractices by Dr. GravesDr. Graves MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Family Practice physician in Russellville, AR. She has 33 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Graves
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Kim Graves - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1808 W Main St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1808 W Main St Russellville
- If you like Dr. Graves ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice Speciality doctors working in Russellville city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Family Practice speciality physicians in AR state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Kim MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Russellville, AR find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Graves wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Kim Graves and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.