Dr. Kathleen A Kelly Wiki.k. k. Female, Clinical Social Worker Specialist Working in Morris, IL.
Morris’s One of the most reputed Clinical Social Worker specialist Dr. Kelly has an outstanding 33 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Clinical Social Worker in Morris, IL. She is now working with Institute For Personal Develpment Inc. in a group of other 30 Doctors. Dr. Kathleen obtained its degree in Clinical Social Worker from Other in the year 1985 with stricking grades. She is currently practicing at 1401 Lakewood Dr in Morris. Doctor has been awarded more than 8 times for stricking work in Clinical Social Worker field. She is an affiliated MD in and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under Institute For Personal Develpment Inc. Health organization.
- Physician Clinical Social Worker Unique NPI ID - #1477593796
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 33+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1985
Patient ReviewsDoctor Kathleen Kelly More than 8 times awarded in Clinical Social Worker specialty by Federal and IL sate Govt. General public of Morris have overall 4.475345721/5 rating for stricking work.
- Jill Lynas, Once treated for disease of Clinical Social Worker posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Kelly is a well-known Clinical Social Worker specialist in Morris. Dr.'s office is at 1401 Lakewood Dr.
1401 Lakewood Dr,
Zip - 604503352
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Kathleen A Kelly is provided publically By Medicare.
Phone Number 8159426323
Email AddressDr. Kelly email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Kelly, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Kathleen MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Kathleen KellySpecialty: Clinical Social Worker
Dr. Kelly MD from Morris provides its Clinical Social Worker services in . Here are the other hospitals.
Medical College or University
- She was one of stricking student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1985.
- Graduation year - 1985.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Kathleen Kelly is Clinical Social Worker, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Clinical Social Worker
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Kelly MD in Morris, IL office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in , you can simply call 8159426323 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Kathleen.
Malpractices by Dr. KellyDr. Kelly MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Clinical Social Worker physician in Morris, IL. She has 33 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Kelly
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Kathleen Kelly - accepts Medicare approved amounts.
But you should visit the office at 1401 Lakewood Dr or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1401 Lakewood Dr Morris
- If you like Dr. Kelly ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Social Worker Speciality doctors working in Morris city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Clinical Social Worker speciality physicians in IL state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Kathleen MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Morris, IL find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Kelly wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Kathleen Kelly and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.