Dr. Kassia E Mcdaniel Wiki.k. m. Female, Nurse Practitioner Specialist Working in Jackson, MS. Jackson's One of the most reputed Nurse Practitioner specialist Dr. Mcdaniel has an outstanding 5 year experience in its subject. She is working as a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner in Jackson, MS. She is now working with State Of Mississippi-University Of Mississippi Medical Center in a group of other 818 Doctors. Dr. Kassia obtained its degree in Nurse Practitioner from University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine in the year 2013 with stricking grades. She is currently practicing at 2500 N State St in Jackson. Doctor has been awarded more than 6 times for stricking work in Nurse Practitioner field. She is an affiliated MD in University Of Mississippi Med Center and many other Hospitals. She accepts patients and appointments in the office under State Of Mississippi-University Of Mississippi Medical Center Health organization.
- Physician Nurse Practitioner Unique NPI ID - #1265868145
- Gender - Female
- Year of experience - 5+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2013
- Sarah Lightbody, Once treated for disease of Nurse Practitioner posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Mcdaniel is a well-known Nurse Practitioner specialist in Jackson. Dr.'s office is at 2500 N State St. Office Address 2500 N State St, Jackson, MS Zip - 392164500
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Kassia E Mcdaniel is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number
Email AddressDr. Mcdaniel email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Mcdaniel, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Kassia MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Kassia Mcdaniel
- University Of Mississippi Med Center
Medical College or University
- She was one of stricking student in University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine in 2013.
- Graduation year - 2013.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Kassia Mcdaniel is Nurse Practitioner, But She also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Nurse Practitioner
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Mcdaniel MD in Jackson, MS office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - She do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- She practice in University Of Mississippi Med Center, you can simply call and Fix an appointment with Dr. Kassia.
Malpractices by Dr. McdanielDr. Mcdaniel MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Nurse Practitioner physician in Jackson, MS. She has 5 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Mcdaniel
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Kassia Mcdaniel - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 2500 N State St or call the doctor to confirm if She accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 2500 N State St Jackson
- If you like Dr. Mcdaniel ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner Speciality doctors working in Jackson city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Nurse Practitioner speciality physicians in MS state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Kassia MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Jackson, MS find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Mcdaniel wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Kassia Mcdaniel and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.