Dr. Karthik C Kumar Wiki.
- Physician Diagnostic Radiology Unique NPI ID - #1770746638
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 10+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2008
- Allison Symonds, Once treated for disease of Diagnostic Radiology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Kumar is a well-known Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Ventura. Dr.'s office is at 147 N Brent St. Office Address 147 N Brent St, Ventura, CA Zip - 930032809
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Karthik C Kumar is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 8056525011
Email AddressDr. Kumar email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Kumar, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Karthik MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Karthik Kumar
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St Johns Regional Medical Center
- St Johns Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of tiptop student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 2008.
- Graduation year - 2008.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Karthik Kumar is Diagnostic Radiology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Kumar MD in Ventura, CA office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura, you can simply call 8056525011 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Karthik.
Malpractices by Dr. KumarDr. Kumar MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Diagnostic Radiology physician in Ventura, CA. He has 10 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Kumar
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Karthik Kumar - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 147 N Brent St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 147 N Brent St Ventura
- If you like Dr. Kumar ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Diagnostic Radiology Speciality doctors working in Ventura city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Diagnostic Radiology speciality physicians in CA state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Karthik MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Ventura, CA find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Kumar wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Karthik Kumar and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.