Dr. Kamal Patel MD Wiki.k. p. Male, Hematology/Oncology Specialist Working in Little Rock, AR. Little Rock's One of the most reputed Hematology/Oncology specialist Dr. Patel has an outstanding 32 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Hematology/Oncology in Little Rock, AR. He is now working with Central Arkansas Radiation Therapy Inst Inc in a group of other 19 Doctors. Dr. Kamal obtained its degree in Hematology/Oncology from Other in the year 1986 with brilliant grades. He is currently practicing at 9601 Baptist Health Dr in Little Rock. Doctor has been awarded more than 9 times for brilliant work in Hematology/Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in Ozark Health and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Central Arkansas Radiation Therapy Inst Inc Health organization.
- Physician Hematology/Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1598747164
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 32+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1986
- Tamika Easton, Once treated for disease of Hematology/Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Patel is a well-known Hematology/Oncology specialist in Little Rock. Dr.'s office is at 9601 Baptist Health Dr. Office Address 9601 Baptist Health Dr, Suite 106 Little Rock, AR Zip - 722056323
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Kamal Patel is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 5019063000
Email AddressDr. Patel email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Patel, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Kamal MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Kamal Patel
- Ozark Health
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Chi-St Vincent Infirmary
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Medical College or University
- He was one of brilliant student in Other. Dr. graduated from Other in 1986.
- Graduation year - 1986.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Kamal Patel is Hematology/Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Patel MD in Little Rock, AR office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Ozark Health, you can simply call 5019063000 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Kamal.
Malpractices by Dr. PatelDr. Patel MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Hematology/Oncology physician in Little Rock, AR. He has 32 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Patel
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Kamal Patel - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 9601 Baptist Health Dr or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 9601 Baptist Health Dr Little Rock
- If you like Dr. Patel ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology Speciality doctors working in Little Rock city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology speciality physicians in AR state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Kamal MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Little Rock, AR find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Patel wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Kamal Patel and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.