Dr. Jude F Clancy MD Wiki.j. c. Male, Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist Working in New Haven, CT. New Haven's One of the most reputed Cardiac Electrophysiology specialist Dr. Clancy has an outstanding 24 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Cardiac Electrophysiology in New Haven, CT. He is now working with Yale University in a group of other 1472 Doctors. Dr. Jude obtained its degree in Cardiac Electrophysiology from University Of Massachusetts Medical School in the year 1994 with excellent grades. He is currently practicing at 800 Howard Ave in New Haven. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for excellent work in Cardiac Electrophysiology field. He is an affiliated MD in Yale-New Haven Hospital and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Yale University Health organization.
- Physician Cardiac Electrophysiology Unique NPI ID - #1124016217
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 24+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1994
- Neil Brophy, Once treated for disease of Cardiac Electrophysiology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Clancy is a well-known Cardiac Electrophysiology specialist in New Haven. Dr.'s office is at 800 Howard Ave. Office Address 800 Howard Ave, New Haven, CT Zip - 65191369
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Jude F Clancy is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 2037852140
Email AddressDr. Clancy email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Clancy, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Jude MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Jude Clancy
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
Medical College or University
- He was one of excellent student in University Of Massachusetts Medical School. Dr. graduated from University Of Massachusetts Medical School in 1994.
- Graduation year - 1994.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Jude Clancy is Cardiac Electrophysiology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Clancy MD in New Haven, CT office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Yale-New Haven Hospital, you can simply call 2037852140 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Jude.
Malpractices by Dr. ClancyDr. Clancy MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Cardiac Electrophysiology physician in New Haven, CT. He has 24 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Clancy
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Jude Clancy - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 800 Howard Ave or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 800 Howard Ave New Haven
- If you like Dr. Clancy ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Cardiac Electrophysiology Speciality doctors working in New Haven city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Cardiac Electrophysiology speciality physicians in CT state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Jude MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in New Haven, CT find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Clancy wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Jude Clancy and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.