Dr. Joshua Fox Wiki.
- Physician Orthopedic Surgery Unique NPI ID - #1760685366
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 12+ Years
- Graduation Year - 2006
- Allison Lamond, Once treated for disease of Orthopedic Surgery posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Fox is a well-known Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Austin. Dr.'s office is at 1015 E 32Nd St. Office Address 1015 E 32Nd St, Suite 101 Austin, TX Zip - 787052700
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Joshua Fox is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 5124776341
Email AddressDr. Fox email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Fox, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Joshua MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Joshua Fox
- St David'S Medical Center
- St David'S South Austin Medical Center
- North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Austin
Medical College or University
- He was one of tiptop student in University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio. Dr. graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio in 2006.
- Graduation year - 2006.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Joshua Fox is Orthopedic Surgery, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Fox MD in Austin, TX office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in St David'S Medical Center, you can simply call 5124776341 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Joshua.
Malpractices by Dr. FoxDr. Fox MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Orthopedic Surgery physician in Austin, TX. He has 12 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Fox
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Joshua Fox - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 1015 E 32Nd St or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 1015 E 32Nd St Austin
- If you like Dr. Fox ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Orthopedic Surgery Speciality doctors working in Austin city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Orthopedic Surgery speciality physicians in TX state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Joshua MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in Austin, TX find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Fox wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Joshua Fox and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.